Facts of the property
- Property 12.676 m2, fenced-off and private entrance to the forest
- Renovation 2008 – 2013 (all invoices of the renovation are available)
- Renovation of the house and the building of a veranda, with the French architect, Gilles Trevetin
- Plan for foundation, stabilization of the cottage 2009, Bureau Ibatec in Caen
- Built-on territory 385 m2
- Veranda house : 35 m2
- Terrace house : 65 m2
- Cottage 67 m2 : living-dining room/2 beds, kitchen, attic room, bathroom, separate toilet, terrace cottage 50 m2, barn 52 m2, private entrance, parking.
- Large barn 185 m2: with garage 20 m2, carport 35 m2, hobby/atelier 51 m2, cave 16 m2, garage 32 m2
- Double glazing : house + cottage
- Energy : electricity, no gas
- Exterior lighting : parking + cottage : movement sensors
- Exterior lighting court : movement sensors + spotlights
- Heating : electric oil radiators
- TV house : aerial + saucer antenna
- Internet house : cable
- Internet cottage : Wi-Fi
- Spotlights : garden spotlights
- System anti-calcium : for soft water
- Watertaps exterior : 4x
- Warmwater supply : 150 ltr. and 200 ltr
- Well : water pump and pressure vessel (water for the garden)
For technical and infrastructure information click here
The selling price is € 249,000 plus costs
To take over in consultation
You can buy all our moveables, including tools etc. Everything was purchased in the past 7 years. If you are interested we can mail you a complete list. Complete contents of the house, cottage and workshop (with tools ring- and insertkeys, handmachines, files, chisels, electric saws, work bench with vise, workmate etc.) and also garden furniture.
If you are not in the possession of garden tools, than it might be useful to take over the garden tools, concerning Axes, Branch saw, Brooms, Edge lawnmower, Hedgetrimmers (1 hand, 1 electric, 1 motor), Gras trimmer Hand truck, Hatchet, High-pressure water spray, Ladder 3-piece, Leafblower, Motor mower Honda HRX 537, Pickaxe, Pruners, Rakes 2 x, Ride-on mower + trailer, Saws, Spades 3, Stepladder 3 and 5 steps, Tripartite ladder, Wheelbarrows 2.
And also . . .
Cleaved oak for fireplace. And there is a chicken coop with run and lovely chickens.